We are excited to announce that PIRSA will continue to support the Stepping into Leadership Program for the coming year. PIRSA's Karen Brown made the announcement in June at the graduation of the current group.
The program will follow a similar format to previous years providing a professional development opportunity for emerging female leaders from agriculture and agribusiness in SA building personal leadership skills.
Participants will commit to...
- Two day leadership workshop on 21st and 22nd September at Hahndorf, including a casual dinner on the 21st.
- Three coaching sessions - one-on-one
- Mentoring program in Feb 2018
- Mentoring sessions with your mentor
- Final workshop and Networking event June 2018
- Three webinars between October 2017 and June 2018
Workshop topics include
- Leadership Qualities
- Understanding personality Types
- Building self confidence
- Dealing with conflict
- Leadership branding
- Developing your CV
Expressions of Interest are open until August 4th, to register click here
The cost to participants is $550 (inc GST) plus travel, accommodation and some meals.
For more information contact Jeanette Long 0438 373993 or Sharon Honner 0438 322254